Job Opportunities for Locksmiths
Pros on Call is a family-owned business headquartered in Austin, Texas. Our company has been taking care of the automotive, industrial, and household locks and security systems of Seguin, Texas and neighboring areas for 5+ years and we are always looking for new technicians and locksmiths to join our Seguin, Texas office – Seguin Locksmith Pros.
FULL-SERVICE LOCKSMITH (Full Time Position) in Seguin, TX
If you are currently a qualified locksmith based in or around Seguin, or want to become one, and you’re interested in working at a full-time position for one of Seguin’s leading locksmith companies, we want you! We have a glowing track record among the business people, drivers, and residents of Seguin. Please note that we are also interested in lock technicians ready to relocate across the country or within Texas itself.
Full service locksmiths are accountable for emergency and scheduled projects in Seguin, Texas and neighboring areas including re-keying, installing, repairing, and replacing car locks, household locks, and industrial locks and security devices. Furthermore, you’ll deal with inquiries for key duplication, lockouts of all kinds, laser cutting keys, and programming transponder car keys. Remember that this is a full-time position that will necessitate being on call for most hours.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
In combination with the skills mentioned above, you must be informed and proficient in:
- using a key cutting machine to make new keys
- unlocking residential front doors
- putting in and repairing electronic locks like keyless entry and biometric locks
- switching out locks
- lock rekey
- disassembling and reassembling lock parts
- all problems associated with car, household, and industrial locksmithing
- installing commercial security systems such as panic hardware and automatic door closers using the necessary tools and equipment
- repairing and replacing car ignitions
Do you have little experience as a locksmith? Do you have some experience with auto locks? We are able to provide training for applicants who are devoted and able to learn! Those that pass our training can subsequently enter every area of locksmithing that our company offers, and get the chance to take up a profitable and satisfying profession!
If you think you are able to engage in each of the responsibilities mentioned above, ensure you have the following skills too before you apply:
- remarkable interpersonal skills (this means being polite and friendly)
- high school diploma or GED
- 5+ years experience in locksmithing is preferred, but not required
- holder of a valid Texas driver’s license together with a completely clean driving record
- valid status in the US (citizen, permanent resident, or work visa holder)
- reliable car or van to work out of
- being on-call 24 hours a day, 6 days a week to travel around the Seguin, TX vicinity
- doing work in heavy-duty uniforms provided by Seguin Locksmith Pros
- lifting heavy objects frequently
- doing work calmly in stressful situations
- working in all weather conditions, rain or shine, ice or snow
Salary for this job is commission-based, determined by practical experience and salesmanship.
Opportunities for promotions at Seguin Locksmith Pros are readily available.
If you think you fit this position flawlessly, then we hope to hear from you! Make sure you submit your resume and a minimum of 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give us a call at (830) 282-4321.
* Pros on Call supports equal opportunity employment so all qualified candidates regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, color, religion, veteran status, or disability will be considered.
** Qualified candidates are expected to undergo a police record check and drug testing before being employed by Pros on Call.